We’ve joined the BC Aviation Council!
Systems Solar got its start in solar power when the owner Martin earned a RCAC scholarship to train as glider pilot when he was 16 years old.
Glider pilots know all too well the challenges of staying aloft without an engine. It has to do with knowing winds and thermals! Just like solar power, position of the equipment is 90 percent of the process. the other 10%… it’s skill and sweat!
With aviation in mind, Systems Solar is proud to announce its membership in the BCAC. The British Columbia Aviation Council has the following objectives:
An aviation and aerospace industry that is visible, connected and thriving.
To promote, stimulate and encourage the development, growth and advancement of aviation and aerospace in British Columbia.
Well, there you go. Just like our love of flying, solar devices only work when they are connected!